Ensure the safety of your team and the structural integrity of your racking – let us inspect your pallet racking and reduce the risk factor!
Our Racking Inspection Team can help you comply with a range of OHS & E requirements and maintain your racking so you can save money. We'll work with you to identify and develop strategies to mitigate and reduce overall risk to the business.
We will provide you a detailed assessment of your racking and present strategies that will reduce those risks. Our assessments are conducted in accordance with Australian Standards, and our rack inspection team has over 50 years combined experience in racking and warehouse solutions.
Rack & Shelving Inspection Objectives:
- Creating value for a customer
- Ensuring a structural integrity
- Reducing risks
- Compliance with OHS & E requirements
AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS4084-12
AS4084-12: Covers all static racking with the exception of drive in and drive through racking as well as cantilever and mobile racking. Section 9.2 Inspections.
Inspections shall be carried out on a regular basis, at least once every 12 months to:
- Ensure the correct application and use of the equipment;
- Ensure that safe working loads are adhered to;
- Ensure that the racking installation has not been altered. A copy of the load application and configuration drawings shall be retained for this purpose
- Examine the out of plumb of the racking;
- Examine for any dislocation and deformation of sections and connections for uprights and beams;
- Examine connectors for deformation or signs of cracking at the welds.